Tamra has over 10 years of experience as a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. She is also licensed in Connecticut and New York as a Certified Dietitian Nutritionist. Tamra’s professional background includes her nutrition consulting practice, adjunct professor for a nutrition master’s degree program, and working in several hospital settings specializing in bariatrics, behavioral health and substance abuse.
Tamra has been a guest speaker at corporate wellness events as well as on themed radio and television programs. Tamra received her Bachelor of Science degree from the State University of New York at Albany, and her Master of Science Degree from Herbert H. Lehman College of the City University of New York.
Qualifications and Experience
- Registered Dietitian Nutrition with Academy for Nutrition and Dietetics
- Certified Dietitian Nutritionist in NY and CT
- ACSM Certified Personal Trainer
- Bachelors of Science in Mathematics, University at Albany
- Masters of Science in Nutrition, Herbert H. Lehman College
Tamra’s personal interests include spending time with her family and friends, reading, traveling, and spending time outdoors.