Diane has over 30 years of Physical Therapy experience, in both Adult Inpatient and Outpatient Rehabilitation, working in facilities including the Burke Rehabilitation Center, Robert Wood Johnson/ JFK Medical Center, Danbury Hospital Main Street Physical Rehabilitation Center, and Bethel Rehabilitation Center. Diane focuses on the treatment of Neurological Conditions, Headaches, and Gait Dysfunction.
Qualifications and Experience
- Expertise in the treatment of Gait and Balance Disorders and Orthopedic Extremity and Spinal Dysfunction
- Advanced knowledge of the McKenzie Technique for the treatment of the Spine; Chronic Pain; and Orthotics and Prosthetics
- Burke Rehabilitation Center, White Plains, NY, Outpatient and Inpatient Rehabilitation, staff/supervisor
- JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute, Edison, NJ, Outpatient and Inpatient Rehabilitation, staff/supervisor
- Danbury Hospital Main Street Rehabilitation Center, Outpatient Rehabilitation, senior staff
- Bethel Health Care Center, Inpatient Rehabilitation
- Stony Brook University, Bachelor of Science, Physical Therapy
- Long Island University, Master of Science, Exercise Physiology
- Continuing Education with specialization in myofascial pain, the Mckenzie approach for treatment of the spine, gait training, prosthetics, treatment of orthopedic injuries, and diagnosis and treatment of vestibular dysfunction
Diane’s personal interests include being active outdoors, playing tennis, skiing, biking, and hiking, as well as spending time with her family and her dog, Freddy.