Lisa is the Director of Physical Therapy and the Balance and Vestibular Center at Associated Neurologists. She has 25 years’ experience as a Physical Therapist treating patients in the areas of Vestibular Disorders (Dizziness and Vertigo), Head Injuries, Concussion, Musculoskeletal and Spinal Pain, Myofascial Dysfunction, and Neurologic Disorders.
Qualifications, Experience, and Affiliations
- Certified Vestibular Therapist (Emory University/APTA)
- Author of Vestibular Fact Sheets for both patients and physicians through the Neurology Section of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Member, APTA Neurological Section/Vestibular Special Interest Group
- Vestibular Disorders Association
- Connecticut Coalition for Fall Prevention
- Previous Adjunct Professor, Quinnipiac College, CT and Ithaca College, NY
- Former Co-owner, Get Over Dizziness Diagnostics, Inc.
- Staff Therapist/Vestibular Therapist, Associated Neurologists
- Director of Physical Therapy, Glen Hill Nursing Home
- Staff Therapist, Danbury Hospital
- Ithaca College, Bachelor of Science, Physical Therapy
- Columbia University Teacher’s College, Master of Arts, Motor Learning
- A.T. Still University, Arizona School of Health Sciences, Doctoral of Physical Therapy, March 2010
Lisa is also a Certified Spiritual Director and Gestalt Pastoral Care Practitioner. Her additional personal interests include running and writing.