Michelle has over 13 years of experience as a Physical Therapist in a variety of settings, including Birth-to-Three, School Systems, Outpatient Rehabilitation treating both adult and pediatric patients, Home Care, and Skilled Nursing Facilities. She has experience treating pediatric disorders, myofascial dysfunction and pain, neurologic disorders, orthopedic injuries, headaches, and vestibular and balance disorders.
Qualifications, Experience, and Affiliations
- Vestibular, Balance, and Neurological disorders
- Cranial Sacral therapy, Somato-emotional release, and Visceral Manipulation training through Upledger Institute
- Advanced training in Myofascial Release, Muscle Energy, and Integrative Therapy Training
- Member, American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Eastern Connecticut State University, Bachelor of Science, Biology
- Sacred Heart University, Masters of Science, Physical Therapy
Michelle’s personal interests include cooking, reading, Pilates, photography, hiking, traveling, and most importantly, spending time with her family, including her two little ones and her husband.