Nicole has 4 years of experience as a Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA), focusing on the treatment of Spine, Headache, Balance, and Vestibular Rehabilitation.
Qualifications and Experience
- Vestibular, Balance, and Neurological Disorders
- Concussion Management
- Myofascial Pain
- Lumbar, Thoracic, and Cervical Spine Pathologies
- Internship, Southington Care Center In-Patient/Sub-Acute Rehabilitation Center
- Internship, Carlson Therapy Network Out-Patient Rehabilitation
- Naugatuck Valley College, A.S., Physical Therapist Assistance
Nicole’s personal interests include photography, hiking, traveling, and yoga.