Nicole received her Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy from Sacred Heart University. Her experiences include neurology, orthopedics, and acute care. Nicole recently spent one month in Haiti teaching a course on the spine to the physical therapy students in the first rehab school in Haiti. Nicole has a special interest in treating neurological disorders, vestibular and balance disorders, and orthopedic injuries.
Qualifications, Experience, and Affiliations
- Member, American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- American College of Sports Medicine, Certified Personal Trainer
- Internship, Access Rehab Outpatient, Middlebury, CT
- Internship, Hospital for Special Care (Inpatient), New Britain, CT
- Internship, Main Street Rehab (Danbury Hospital Outpatient), Danbury, CT
- Internship, Bridgeport Hospital Inpatient, Bridgeport, CT
- Sacred Heart University, Bachelor of Science, Exercise Science
- Sacred Heart University, Doctor of Physical Therapy
Nicole’s personal interests include going to the gym, attending church, and spending time with friends.