Certifications & Affiliations
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- State of Connecticut Physician Assistant License
- American Academy of Physician Assistants Member
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Minor in psychology. Summa Cum Laude, Marist College, Poughkeepsie, NY
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, Pace University, New York, NY
- Pi Alpha National Honor Society for Physician Assistants
- Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY – Clinical Rotation in Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- White Plains Hospital, White Plains, NY – Clinical Rotation in Emergency Medicine
- Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY – Clinical Rotation in Internal Medicine
- NYU Medical Center, New York, NY – Clinical Rotation in Psychiatry and Hematology/Oncology
- Sound Shore Medical Center, New Rochelle, NY – Clinical Rotation in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pace University Health Clinic, New York, NY – Clinical Rotations in Primary Care
- Espinasa L, Centone DM, Gross JB. (2014). A contemporary analysis of a loss-of-function of the oculocutaneous albinism type II (Oca2) allele within the Micos Astyanax cave fish population. Speleobiology Notes. 6:48–54.
- Espinasa L, Bartolo ND, Centone DM, Haruta, C. S., and Reddell, J. R. (2016) Revision of genus Texoreddellia Wygodzinsky, 1973 (Hexapoda, Zygentoma, Nicoletiidae), a prominent element of the cave-adapted fauna of Texas. Zootaxa 4126(2):221-239.
Danielle’s personal interests include baking, traveling, kickboxing, yoga, and exploring new restaurants, as well as spending time with her family and friends.