To make an appointment, please call our Danbury office at (203) 748-2551, and use Option 2.
If this will be your first visit with us or you are returning to our care, please complete our “Associated Neurologists’ Patient Packet” and the “Medical Records Release Authorization” Forms prior to your visit.
Also, please remember to bring these items with you to your appointment:
- Insurance card
- Driver’s license or other photo ID
- A list of current prescription and/or over-the-counter medications, including the dose and frequency
- Pertinent information about your neurological history
- Any recent X-rays, MRIs, CT scans, bloodwork, or other test results sent by your primary or referring health care provider
- A list of questions you would like to ask the doctor
To make an appointment by phone, please call our Danbury office at (203) 748-2551, and use Option 2.
Or, if you are registered with our online FollowMyHealth Patient Portal, you can click here to Sign In to your Portal Account to place an Appointment Request electronically.